Mastering Project Roadmaps – Tired of sinking a ton of time into every new project lead? Learn how to offer Roadmapping and get paid for the time you spend learning about and estimating client projects.
We’ve included live training, shot onsite at Neon Root’s HQ in Los Angeles, along with in-depth case studies, course notes, roadmapping agenda templates, proposal templates, and more.
- The Course
Ben and I sit down and go through everything you need to know to successfully offer Roadmapping to your clients.
- Client Case Studies
Interviews with clients who have bought Roadmapping engagements, along with consultants who have successfully used Roadmapping.
- Documents, Swipe Material, and Extras
Get access to all the documents, templates, and swipe material you need to help you close high-value Roadmapping engagements.
WHO’S BEHIND THIS COURSE?
I’m Brennan Dunn, and for the last decade I’ve been working with clients. I started out as a freelancer, and after 3 years my business grew to an agency of 11 employees and a $2 million in annual revenue.
I love freelance consulting, but I’m hell-bent on helping other freelancers learn how to master the BUSINESS of freelancing. A lot of us (myself included) started freelancing because we’re technically solid… but end up learning the hard way being successful is much more than just being good at what we do.
In addition to this course, I also write and podcast weekly for my audience of over 50k+ freelancers. I also host two worldwide conferences for freelancers.
ROADMAPPING IS FOR YOU IF…
- Your projects tend to always be different in scope or size
- You’ve ever had a client get upset over the fact that what they paid didn’t match what they were quoted
- You struggle to get clients to commit to working with you
- You’ve heard “we’ll think about it and get back to you…” way too many times
- You want to offer a stepping stone to working with you – a Roadmapping Engagement