What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a type of marketing strategy that involves you (the Affiliate) actively promoting and connecting business’ product, service, or sites to customers.
You, as the successful affiliate, are rewarded a commission when a sale has been transacted with each and every time.
Advantages of Affiliate Marketing
Easy Setup – An affiliate needs to:
- Sign-up with an affiliate program
- Pick a product
- Paste your tracking code to your website
- Wait until a customer makes a purchase of the product
You earn commissions with each sale whenever a user make a purchase on your site.
Low Overhead – As an affiliate marketer, your primary responsibility is to connect customers to the product you have selected.
- You do not carry inventory.
- You do not have to facilitate customer service.
- You do not deal with tracking or shipping.
The merchant will take care of the rest.
Anywhere, Anytime – With a computer and internet access, you can work anywhere in the world in any timezone.
Passive Income – Once everything is set up, with the right strategy and action plan (which is why you’re here, right?), you’ll be generating income while you’re sleeping.
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)