Want to win big-name clients but think you’re too small or don’t know where to start? This pack will take you through how I did it from the opening gambit to getting them over the finish line.
This training goes through the full process we went through to secure Symantec as a client.
This training covers:
- Opening – How we opened the deal. This bit’s obvious. We went the silly ferret email.
- Getting a call – We will show you how we transitioned from positive response to an initial call.
- Getting a Meeting – Learn what we offered Symantec so they agreed to an in-person meeting and what we prepared for and what we presented at this first meeting.
- Positioning – You’ll get full explanations of the 7 Sales Hooks that we used repeatedly – including to win this megacorp.
- The Pitches – What we presented in our meetings with Symantec. This involved a lot of pitching not only our way of doing things, but specific ideas that fit within the brief provided.
- Brainstorming Ideas – How we developed ideas to present to Symantec.
- The Clever Shortcut that saved us time and the client money – learn the simple tactic we used to ensure our creative would be successful; make a win-win-win scenario for our agency, the client, and journalists; and inoculate Symantec from wasting money.
- Closing – What we did in the final pitch and how we followed up to bring close the deal.
- The Psychological Principles – a rundown of the underlying persuasion techniques we used throughout the process.
If you want to learn how to win BIG name clients, this training is for you.
Name of Course: Charm Offensive – How To Win A Megaclient | Release Date: 2019
Author Price: $649 | Our Price: Free For VIP Members
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)