Sold Out Courses is an online course made by Dan Henry that teaches you how to create a digital marketing agency managing ads for local businesses, and how to get paid to do it.
He has systemized his sales, customer intake, and client fulfillment processes, and teaches you his way of managing his client load in his marketing agency.
Dan decided to launch a course to get rid of his $250,000 in debt.
The Sold Out Course covered how to be successful with Facebook ads and disclosed methods he was using to run ads for his clients.
The course was very successful and still earns him millions of dollars because of his Sold Out Courses method.
In his course, Sold Out Courses, Dan teaches how you can use his method to sell courses.
To summarize his Sold Out Courses method, you would:
- Sell group coaching
- Deliver coaching calls and observe
- Record coaching sessions and Refine your curriculum based on the student’s concerns
- Create the course based on the coaching program
- Create an evergreen webinar that covers objections and questions prospects might have
- Sell the course
Using Dan’s method, you wouldn’t spend a lot of time on product development without an established audience ready to buy.
Who Sold Out Courses Is For
- I definitely recommend this course to anyone who already has at least a little bit of experience with online teaching, or in-person teaching.
- Personally, before enrolling in this course, I already had experience teaching courses on Udemy.
- Now these are very different types of courses; The courses on Udemy are considered low-ticket courses. Now what Sold Out Courses focuses on are high-ticket courses.
- These generally start around $100-$1000.
- With the help of Sold Out Courses, I was able to put together my first high-ticket course.
Name of Course: Dan Henry – Sold Out Course | Release Date: 2019
Sale Page: https://soldoutcourses.com/login
Author Price: $1497 | Our Price: Free For VIP Members
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)