How to perform and deliver a monologue for examination, audition, competition or performance
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn how to prepare for and deliver a monologue for audition, competition or performance.
- Selecting an appropriate monologue.
- Understanding the character’s role within the context of the play or piece.
- Appreciation of the monologue’s style.
- Creating a character through voice, body and face.
- Understanding elements of Stanislavski’s system.
- Appreciating the era of the piece.
- Consider ration of props, costume and appropriate lighting.
- This course is intended to be bought by parents/guardians, who will supervising the topics learnt and usage by students within this application.
- A notepad and pen.
- It helps if the student has an interest in or is studying drama, theatre or acting. This could be a GCSE, BTEC, A-Level, LAMDA, Trinity, Vanguard acting exams, school productions or a drama group. Some preliminary research on the basics of Stanislavski’s system before, during or after the course will also benefit the student.
Name of Course: How To Deliver a Monologue| Release Date: 2021
Author Price: $499 | Our Price: Free For VIP Members
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)