How to Build Habit-Forming Products
Discover the secrets the world’s leading technology companies use to keep users coming back—and apply them right now to your product.
The Hooked workshop is designed to give you practical insights and actionable steps for building products people love and use regularly. This workshop teaches the model for customer habit formation being used by some of the world’s most successful companies.
What you’ll learn
- Why customer habits are such a huge competitive advantage
- The common design patterns of habit-forming products
- The psychology behind what drives user behavior
- How to build products to cater to core human needs
- The stages of habit formation and how to optimize for user retention
- Understand the stages of habit formation and how to optimize for user retention
Who is this course for
This workshop is for anyone seeking to understand habit-forming product design. No previous background is required.
The workshop is tailored to entrepreneurs, product managers, or designers working in companies large or small. Attendees are encouraged to come to the workshop with a product or business idea in mind.
Meet Your Instructor
Nir founded two tech companies since 2003 and has taught at the Stanford Graduate School of Business and the Hasso Plattner Institute of Design at Stanford.
He is the author of two bestselling books, Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products and Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life. Indistractable received critical acclaim, winning the 2019 Outstanding Works of Literature (OWL) Award.
Name of Course: Nir Eyal – The Hooked Online Workshop | Release Date: 2019
Sale Page: https://www.nirandfar.com/hooked-workshop/
Author Price: $895 | Our Price: Free For VIP Members
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)