Clients on Demand teaches you how to raise your prices, then set up a high-ticket sales funnel that uses Facebook ads to drive cold traffic to your funnel.
It’s a solid approach … but there’s a catch. Facebook is only a good funnel when:
- You know exactly who your target audience is and what makes them want to throw money at you to solve their problems.
- You’ve tested your product price points and funnel and know you’ll get the sales.
- You’re prepared to spend thousands on ads before seeing ROI.
What Do You Get from Clients on Demand?
Russ Ruffino describes his methods for Clients on Demand as “proprietary.”
That’s another word for “I don’t want to tell you until you pay for my program.”
So out of respect for that decision, I’m not getting into the nitty gritty details of what he and his coaches will and won’t do for you.
But the basic framework he uses is no secret. Here’s how it works:
First, you get help clarifying your offer.
Next, you ramp up your product price to a high-ticket number (typically $3,000 – $8,000).
Then, you set up and run a Facebook ad funnel that looks like this:
- Ad for webinar hits cold audience.
- Lead watches your webinar.
- Lead books a phone call or Zoom meeting with you.
- You convince them to buy your $$$ stuff.
- Rinse and repeat.
- It’s a tried-and-true formula, and it’s how Russ himself built Clients on Demand to an 8-figure business.
Name of Course: Russ Ruffino – Clients on Demand | Release Date: 2019
Sale Page: n/a
Author Price: $997 | Our Price: FREE FOR VIP MEMBERS
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)