The Brain Audit is a complete system that enables you to understand what’s going on inside the brain of your customer. It’s a system that is based on a deep understanding of how our mind works.
Here is just a tiny preview of what’s in The Brain Audit.
- How the Brain Goes Through Decision-Making: Do you often wonder what your customer is thinking? Don’t leave the thought process to chance and let that customer walk away. Your customers don’t want to walk away. They want to buy from you. So how does the brain make decisions? And what causes it to get confused?
- Is the Brain a Conveyor Belt?: Does the brain actually process thoughts in a step-by-step manner? Would you believe it’s not random at all? The Brain Audit is a tool that allows you to understand the predictability of a buying sequence. The moment you understand how the ‘conveyor belt’ concept works, you’ll see that your brain follows this sequence no matter what product or service you’re buying.
- The Hidden Trigger: This one factor will turn everything you’ve learned on its head. Readers have changed their business cards, their websites and their whole way of thinking once they learned the extreme power of this simple trigger. When you use this trigger, you activate the curiosity of the brain and get customers engaged. Customers start asking questions, and instead of shooing you away, invite you to tell them more.
- The Futility of Solutions: Most of us believe that we should talk about benefits and solutions. And benefits and solutions work, but they fail miserably if they’re placed out of the sequence. So where do you place your benefits? And why?
- Getting the Customer’s Attention: The core of getting attention is to flag a customer down. But how are you going to do that if you don’t even know what gets their attention in the first place? The Brain Audit not only shows you how to get their attention, but actually get a response. This response helps you go ahead with the sale.
- Targeting and Testing: Easily the most important factor of marketing is targeting. But how do you target? How do you target when you’ve got multiple products and services? How do you target when you’ve got such a wide potential customer base? The Brain Audit shows you how. Ignore targeting and you get close to zero-response and polite smiles.
- Case Studies: How to create a killer case study based on the brain. Here are several case studies that help you create a distinct marketing tool that you can use in any business you start up.
- Uniqueness: You’ve probably heard about a USP several times before. How do you stop your brand from being a commodity? There’s a comprehensive wealth of information within The Brain Audit that shows you how to go about defining your uniqueness in a step-by-step manner.
- Is the Customer Ready To Buy?: Customers give you a clear indication when they’re ready to buy. But we read the signals all wrong. Instead of anticipating and preparing for this moment, we make the mistake of getting defensive, and it drives the customer away. So what does the customer say? How do we know that the customer is ready? You’ll be amazed that you’ve never realized this obvious buying signal before.
- Attracting Ideal Customers: It’s all very fine to attract customers, but how do you attract the customers you want? There’s a simple way to attract the non-pesky customers. There’s a simple way to attract customers from specific industries or locations. With this information you get the dream customers and the painful customers never show up at all.
- The Risk Factor: One of the biggest reasons customers don’t buy is the inherent risk. The risk of making a mistake; the risk of looking like a fool; the risk of wasting time, money and resources. Even when a customer is ready to buy the risk becomes an almost insurmountable wall. How do you reduce this risk to zero? And how do you explore the obvious as well as the hidden risks and get them out of the way?
- The Next Step: You can get all the information in the world, but if you can’t benchmark or audit it, the information becomes pretty useless. Think of The Brain Audit system as ‘brain analytics’. You can test and measure, but more importantly you can spot EXACTLY when you’re doing something wrong—and fix it all by yourself.
Name of Course: Sean D’Souza – The Brain Audit | Release Date: 2019
Author Price: $139.99 | Our Price: FREE FOR VIP MEMBERS
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)