Market Detective by Daniel Throssell gives you a five-stage, graded system for knowing exactly what and how much research to do on any job.
It is as close as possible as you’ll get to a step-by-step system for doing market research.
Ask your client this. Check their answers for X, Y and Z. Call up this person, and say that. If that’s not enough, go to this website, and look for this. Send a survey to this list, and write these specific questions.
And — so on. Until your job is complete.
Once you finish Market Detective, you will know with crystal clarity:
- How to ONLY do the minimum research necessary on any job, while still writing good copy (so you aren’t spending 10 hours researching a webpage you’re earning $200 for)
- WHICH tools to use for your research on any given job (and which you can safely ignore)
- The EXACT questions to ask your client when starting the job (so you don’t look like an idiot later)
- Step-by-step instructions for what to do when you “can’t find anything good online”
- EXACTLY when to stop your research!
- How to know when you’ve found your market’s true, deepest pain (the one that makes them BUY)
- How to avoid being ‘tricked’ by misleading feedback — and even judo-flip it into sales copy on the spot (I show a live video of how to do this exact thing)
- When you DON’T have to call people to do research (and, IF you do actually need to — which is much rarer than you think — how to do it and what to say)
- HOW to do every step of your research!
In short, you will have the confidence to turn in your copy on any freelance copywriting job KNOWING that it’s good — AND that the client will like it.
Name of Course: Daniel Throssell – Market Detective | Release Date: 2021
Sale Page: https://persuasivepage.com/market-detective/
Author Price: $1500 | Our Price: FREE FOR VIP MEMBERS
Delivery Method: Free Download (Mega)